Cashin' Out Cashin' Out

I'm sorry but this is... painfully boring to watch. =/

Why would you make a 3-second animation just to showcase a song that you (I assume) didn't even write?

License to Combo: Revamp License to Combo: Revamp

Pretty Sweet

The characters were very simplistic and barely represented people, but the amazingly fluid animation, the rapid pace of the action, and the outstanding design of the fight scenes more than makes up for it.

It's also got some rocking music, and I love the DBZ reference, both visual and audible. Great job with this! =D

Nhazul responds:

Thanks for the fairly-technical review haha! I'm glad you enjoyed the flash :)

Burning Gundam v.s Barney Burning Gundam v.s Barney

Very Nice 3D Work

Wow, this was really something... the 3D animation was so fluid, and the models looked really great. It was pretty amusing too, especially Barney's laser beam. XD The special effects and camera work were really good, and I like how much you managed to fit in your time limit.

Only thing I could really suggest for improvement is that the Shining Finger attack seemed to move a little slowly... I think more movement, and maybe a bigger emphasis on the hit would have made it look a little more epic. Other than that though, this is really great, and I think you definitely should try 3D animation again sometime. XD

Naruto Main Theme Remix Naruto Main Theme Remix

I like the genre mixing. I'm not the biggest fan of dubstep because it's too predictable, but you mixed it with the rock and other electronic elements very well.

The guitar solo at the end was also very cool.

Bitfire Bitfire

Very nice...

It's a little quiet, but I'm loving the beat, and it definitely sounds like it would make good menu music. =D

I think it could perhaps use one more instrument? It sounds pretty good the way it is though. ^_^